Eskaton Community - The Trousdale
Eskaton offers excellent health benefits for Full Time employees. Our PPO health plan provides medical, dental, Rx, and vision coverage effective the first of the month, following 60 days of employment.
The Trousdale – 1 Part Time Position – Varied Shifts
The Wellness Membership Services Representative is responsible for assuring exceptional customer service and seamless center operations. This person is passionate about health, wellness and transforming the lives of older adults. It is preferred qualified candidates have experience working with older adults and the desire to inspire and motivate older adults.
- Ability to self-promote and network via social networking mediums.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate fitness equipment.
- This is a summary – a complete job description will be available at time of interview.
- An On Call position does not qualify for benefits.
Eskaton is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.